Publication Ethics Statement: International Journal of Recent Innovations in Medicine and Clinical Research is committed to publish high quality of the research works in the areas of, Medical Sciences and Clinical Research. For all parties involved in the act of publishing (the author, the journal editor(s), the peer reviewer and the publisher) it is necessary to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior. The ethics statements for our journal are based on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors (https://publicationethics.org/)
Ethical Responsibilities of Authors
- Authors are requested to design their manuscripts according to the instructions given in author guidelines, for your better understanding download the sample paper/template for style of paper which is placed in journal website. Submitted manuscripts which do not follow the style and scope of the journal may be returned to the corresponding author and request to resubmit again for consideration.
- Authors should declare that the manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors should check the plagiarism content of the manuscript before submitting it to our international journal. Corresponding author is responsible for the plagiarism content of the submitted manuscript.
- The corresponding author should ensure that all co-authors are included on the article, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the article and have agreed to its submission to the Journal for its publication.
- Authors should actively participate in the peer review process and provide suitable responses to the comments raised by peer reviewers on time.
- All authors should disclose financial or any other conflict of interest (financial support for the project should be disclosed).
- Authors must state that all data in the article are real and authentic.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- The corresponding author has the right to withdraw the article at any stage prior to its publication in the journal.
- Copyright: If a manuscript contains any previous published image or text, it is the responsibility of the author to obtain authorization from copyright holders. The author is required to obtain and submit the written original permission letters for all copyrighted material used in his/her manuscripts.
Ethical Responsibilities of Editors
- Editors should evaluate manuscripts exclusively on the basis of their academic merit. While reviewing the submitted articles editors should treat all authors with honesty, fairness and transparency.
- The Editor-in-Chief of the IJRIMCR is responsible for selection of article for publication or Rejection.
- The final decision is purely based on the recommendations of the editorial board members or reviewer council of the Journal.
- The Editor-in-Chief is responsible for the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript and do not share the information to anyone during review process except the corresponding author of the manuscript.
- If an article is rejected for the publication by the editors, the submitted content should not be used for any other purposes without the written consent of the corresponding author.
- Editors should have no conflict of interest with respect to articles they reject/accept.
- Editors should give proper and concise guidelines to the authors for better completion of the review process on time.
- Editors should maintain the confidentiality and respect the author intellectuality.
Ethical Responsibilities of Reviewers
- The reviewers of IJRIMCR assist the Editor-in-Chief in taking the decision of publishing a submitted manuscript.
- Reviewers should maintain confidentiality for submitted manuscripts.
- Any scientific information and data related to submitted paper must be kept confidential and not to be used for personal purpose.
- Reviewers should complete the review process in stipulated period as the journal promoting the research in quarterly basis.
- Reviewers of the journal maintain integrity and intimate the Editor-in-Chief if the submitted paper is having low standard of the research merit.
- Reviewers are requested to not communicate with any author during review process.
- Reviewer comments on submitted article should be constructive and professional.
- Reviewer comments should address the merits of the research work and also requested to mention the demerits and suggestions should be given still improvements if required in the final manuscript.
- A reviewer should respect the independence of the authors and maintain academic integrity and intellectuality during review process.
- International Journal of Recent Innovations in Medicine and Clinical Research is a scientific journal publisher is responsible for publishing article after the process of editing, peer review and layouts in accordance to the rules of scientific journal publishing.
- IJRIMCR is responsible for guaranteeing academic freedom of editor and reviewer in running their job.
- IJRIMCR is responsible for keeping privacy and protects intellectual property and copyright as well as editorial freedom.